Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yogurt Smoothies!


I'm excited about this. My 19 month old daughter suddenly refused to drink milk from any cup besides her bottle about 4 months ago, which we had dropped and graduated to only using her sippy cup. Since then, we have been trying to get dairy & milk in her diet as much as possible. One way to do this is to make a yummy smoothie! She LOVES to have her own cup and her own straw. She'll drink almost anything if she has that - EXCEPT MILK...!


Anyway, I had seen this advertised on The Biggest Loser and thought I'd give it a try. It's awesome and super easy! I bought it at Target but I'm sure you can get it at any grocery store.


It was super simple: just pour the contents of the bag into your blender with some milk and BLEND! It turned out a little on the thicker side so I just added a touch more milk and then it was the perfect, straw-sipping consistency.


My daughter loved it and probably had 1/2 cup of it (we gave it to her after dinner which I probably won't do again...I'm sure she was full). My hubby and I drank the rest and it was great! We had the Triple Berry flavor. We will definitely be buying this from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment